Athamas Nine Divines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its not who you want to spend Friday night with, it's who you want to spend all of Saturday with.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deception Shores

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ak-kat
Admin
ak-kat

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:47 am

Recently, where I live, they are putting up a gated community. The idea of this hilarious of course because i live in a town of just barely over one thousand people in a wide spread area, not to mention the place will be located on swamp land. I have been watching the progress of this gated community and today they put up the street name, Deception Shores. I couldnt help but immediately think of Gossip Girl, Melrose Place, and 90210. So put on your drama boots and get ready to be part of the community! Live in the gorgeous two story houses, with their lush green lawns and visit your lovely neighbors. But behind the illusion of a perfect life in a perfect neighborhood lies scandal, love, decet, heartbreak, and everything inbetween.
Welcome to Deception Shores
Back to top Go down
https://theninedivines.forumotion.com
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:45 am

McCreery Family

Carlin McCreery (family and friends call him Carl)
Age/sexual orientation: 28, Straight
Animals: 1 Irish setter named Orna. Has been the family pet for five years. Deception Shores Irish%20Red%20and%20White%20Setter
Personality: Carlin is an easy going guy who is easy to get along with. He grew up in the countryside of Ireland and so was brought up with great family values and a sense of loyalty and respect. He will protect his family at all costs and always tries to do what's best for his son. Will develop more as the rp goes.
Background: Carlin came to America with his dog and son. He went through a divorce about two years ago when he found his wife at his best friend's house where his friend and wife came clean about an affair they'd been having for a little over a year. Carlin packed everything and got custody of his son and came to America in hopes of a better life.
Job: Works from home as a freelance security consultant
Hobbies: Spending time with his son, outdoors stuff, likes getting a drink at the bar every now and then.
Appearance: Deception Shores Irish-guys-11

Aengus McCreery
Personality: Aengus is a quiet, shy boy but very intelligent. He's easy to get along with just like his father and is curious about everything. He likes building things and so his room is full of legos. Will develop more as rp goes.
Appearance: 3'7", looks much like his father but has mother's eyes (hazel), looks like a normal little five year old boy.

Last edited by Nightwolf on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ak-kat
Admin
ak-kat

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:17 am

Colesta Stevenson
Age/Sexual Orientation: 22; Straight
Personality/Background: Colesta is a college dropout due to having her now three year old child. Her boyfriend Travis and her have never gotten married but are still together and live a very content life. When she’s not working she’s playing with her daughter and hanging out with Travis. Since the houses in the community cost so much to live in her best friend Camila also lives with them, and together the four of them could not be happier.
Picture: http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/large_lightbox/hash/0f/12/0f12704134aa2dbc3bdb42a5919df4d6.jpg
Hobbies: Colesta loves drawing and painting! Before dating her boyfriend she was constantly finding something new to create.
Animals: Though Colesta owns no animals her boyfriend and her friend have both taken claim over a puppy that they are convinced to raise together.
Job: Travel Agent

Travis Anderson
Age/Sexual Orientation: 25; Straight
Personality/Background: Travis is no doubt a ladies man and not too fond of the idea of settling down. He hadn’t wanted a child, but Colesta refused to have an abortion and promised it would bring them closer. Unfortunately, Travis had other plans. Though Colesta was convinced that they had a perfect relationship and a perfect life, he was really having an affair with her best friend Camila. The fact that she hadn’t found out yet just proved how oblivious she was.
Picture: http://www.toptenz.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/chace-crawford.jpg
Hobbies: Travis is into sports, or just having a beer at a bar with some friends.
Animals: A yellow lab puppy which is not just his but also Camilas.
Job: Construction Worker

Camila Roberts
Age/Sexual Orientation: 23; Straight
Personality/Background: Camila has always been a very true friend to Colesta, and used to joke about being sisters. They’ve always agreed on everything and shared everything as well. They both have very similar personalities except for the fact that Colesta is shy, and Camila is very outspoken and confident. Though the great bond since childhood Camila has had a crush on Travis for many years now, and has had a relationship with him since a year after his daughter was born.
Picture: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6WlkO5STr5M/Tz550-IsTeI/AAAAAAAACdw/CdGaS0vhOfc/s1600/abbie-cornish.jpg
Hobbies: Camila played sports all through high school, but never really took on to having any hobbies afterwards
Animals: Shares a puppy with Travis
Job: Architect

Emma Stevenson
Picture: https://media.photobucket.com/image/elle%20fanning%20baby/spacystacy900/elleangel.jpg
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:42 am

Carlin woke up to his dog, Orna, jumping on his bed wagging her tail and let out a small bark letting him know it was time to get up and let her out. "Alright, alright. Give me a moment lassy." he said as he scratched her behind the ears while sitting up and going over to his closet and putting his black robe on. "Come on." he said as he opened his door to the hallway that led to the living room/ kitchen. He pulled back the sliding door and screen so Orna could go into the backyard and do her business. Carlin shut the screen door letting the morning's cool breeze come through the house as he went over to brew his coffee. In a few moments the smell of freshly brewed coffee was filling the house. Carlin went to the front and opened the door going to check his mailbox. He opened up the mailbox to find the morning paper and a stack of envelopes that were mostly ads and bills. He put the paper under his arm and walked back towards the house sorting through his junk mail. He opened the front door with a free hand and shut it with his bare foot behind him. He set the paper down at the table and put his junk mail on the kitchen counter, letting the dog in. She was waiting at the screen door panting and wagging her tail as her life long friend opened up the door. Carlin had just sat down with his coffee and newspaper when his son, Aengus came out of his room, in his space ship pajamas, rubbing his eyes and saying sleepily, "Morning Da." Taking a seat next to his father he looked at the comic part of the newspaper like he did every morning his dad brought in the paper. He found them funny and it made Carlin smile to watch his little boy laugh. "You want something to eat boy?" Carlin asked as he got up and pulled out the bread, putting it in the toaster, while getting a pan and some eggs out along with the bacon. His son nodded and got out of his chair grabbing the orange juice from out of the fridge and attempting to reach for a cup but the cupboard was too high. His father chuckled slightly and picked him up, helping him get the height he needed to grab a cup. After Carlin set his son down and helped pour his juice he ruffled Aengus's hair and sent him over to the table. Carlin got two plates of eggs, bacon and toast made. He sat down with his son and fed a piece of bacon to Orna and laughed slightly as the dog padded off to the other room to eat in private. After eating and reading the paper Carlin told Aengus to go get ready for the day. Carlin went to his room after his son went to his and started the shower up, waiting for it to heat up. He set his clothes out that he was going to wear, a red flannel shirt with a black tank top underneath and jeans. He took his time showering but still only took about ten minutes and got ready for the day. Once he was ready, he went out to the living room pulled his laptop out and got onto his company's website, logging in and bringing up blueprints and schematics. His son came out and turned the tv onto cartoons, tom and jerry, while his father worked. The dog curled up at their feet and let out a sigh as she lay down waiting for them to get done so they could all play.
Back to top Go down
ak-kat
Admin
ak-kat

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:10 am

Colesta picked up her daughter who was holding her purse with one arm and grabbed her coffee cup with the her free hand. "Im leaving!" she shouted to Travis and Camila before closing the door behind her. She placed her daughter in her car seat and buckled her before climbing into the drivers seat of her little car before pulling out of the driveway. It wasnt long before they reached the daycare center and Emma was dropped off. Colesta then headed straight for work. She had never once been late to her job as a travel agent. She was too thankful to get a job since she was a college drop out. She didnt mind dropping out off college though for her beautiful little girl Emma. She frowned remembering Travis had wanted her to have an abortion, but she was positive he loved his daughter.Parking the car Colesta climbed out and headed into the office, taking a seat at her desk."Goodmorning," her coworker Rachel said happy and perky as ever. Never would Colesta get how anyone could be a morning person. She always felt tired and sluggish. "Goodmorning Rachel." The woman smiled and continued typing on her computer.
Camila walked into Colesta and Travis room dressed in a pair of short short pj pants and a very thin tank top. "Hey," She said to get Travis attention. He turned to look at her and smiled, "Still just as sexy as every morning." He stared at her to take in her apperance as she leaned in his bedroom doorway with a smile broadening across her face. Slowly he made his way to her wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her as her arms made their way around his neck. "Maybe we could fool around real quick," he whispered inbetween kisses. "Thats fine with me." He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist, "God I've missed this." He said as he layed her down on his bed. "Me too."
Emma went off to the little table in the corner away from all the kids and looked for a piece of paper and a pencil before beginning to draw. She always drew her mother pictures while she was at daycare because there was nothing else to do. All the other kids hated her and called her names, and if she got to close to them on the playground they would throw rocks at her or shove her. Though she had never told her parents she always imagined them coming to the rescue and taking her away from this place. She placed the pencil on the paper and began to draw a picture of a tree with a swing attached that she was swinging on, beneath her was a lake and grass where an old dog layed.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:33 am

Carlin finished the schematics for the security system and vault and emailed the files to the client to make sure that he liked the layout of the system. He closed his laptop and stretched a little bit. It had only taken him about two hours to finish the schematics and he poked the dog with his foot to wake her up. His son had switched the tv over to Discovery Channel and was currently watching Planet Earth. For a five year old Aengus was really smart and enjoyed documentaries like these. He glanced over at his father when he saw him put away the computer and stretch. The dog got up and started wagging her tail and walked over to the front door and jumped a little bit to show that she wanted to go outside and play. Carlin looked at his son and asked "Want to go on a walk? We can go to the park." Aengus's face lit up like it was christmas and ran to grab his coat. Carlin laughed a little to himself and got his coat and the dog leash, the leash was just an extra item but it seemed to make people less nervous. For some reason people don't like dogs off their leashes unless they're in a dog park. Aengus came out of his room, Carlin hooked the dog to the leash, and locked up the house behind them. It was a beautiful day and the park wasn't that far away, a little under a quarter mile, and his son ran around laughing and playing with the dog. Carlin walked smoothly down the street towards the park with Orna at his side the whole time. She learned at a young age to stay close to her owner and not strain against her leash. When they got to the park Carlin took the leash off and Orna ran off to go greet other dogs and run around and play. She would come back when called so Carlin had no worries. Aengus laughed and ran towards the playground running around and sliding down the slides and doing everything a kid does at playgrounds. Carlin smiled and sat on the bench and watched his son play with the other kids. Old memories came to the surface as he sat there. He tried pushing the memories down but they kept coming back with a vengeance. The memory of his wife cheating on him, leaving Ireland and his family. His son came up and brought him back to earth by saying "Da! Come play with me! You look sad again." Just seeing his son made Carlin smile so he got up and helped his son on the monkey bars and pushed him on the swing and put him on his shoulders and ran around. He called the dog and she came running full speed and put her paws on his stomach and barked. He put his son down and wrestled with the dog. His son sat and watched and laughed and said, "I'll bet she beats you Da!"
Back to top Go down
ak-kat
Admin
ak-kat

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:55 pm

Colesta had left work in a panic when she heard that Emma had been taken to the hospital. The people that worked at the day care didnt tell her what happened just directions to the place to pick up her daughter. It was amazing how fast a mother could moved when her childs safety was at risk. The trip to the hospital had only been a twenty three minute drive, but it still felt like hours. Not bothering to lock the car behind herself she ran into the building and rushed to the front desk. "My daughter! My daughter I need to know where she is!" The nurse looked at her and in a soothing voice said, "Ma'm please calm down and take a deep breath." She had an accent but Colesta had hardly the time, or the desire at the moment to place it. "Emma, Emma Stevenson! Where is she?! Wheres my baby?!" The nurse let out a breath, obviously giving up on trying to calm her down but looked at a piece of paper, sliding her finger down it. Eventually it stopped and she turned back to Colesta and said she'd take her to the room. Anxiously following behind the nurse she began to to worry the worst. Why is she walking so slow? What happened to my baby? Why is this happening? After following the lady slowly through hall after hall they stopped at a door and the nurse hardly had time to open the door before Colesta rushed in. "Honey, are you all right?! What happened?" The little girl looked up at her in tears, "Im sorry mommy. Im sorry!" She rushed over to her little girl and gave her the biggest hug she could muster, "Its okay baby, its okay. What happened?" Burrowing her head into her mothers chest Emma half sobbed the words to her mother, "I wanted to swing on the playground, and no one was out there but they said it was okay for me to swing. Then the other kids came out and they pushed me off the swing, and I fell, I screamed and another kid came over and told me to shut up. My arm hurt so bad!"
Colesta turned to the doctor in who had just walked in the room with x-rays in hand, "Well, it seems that she broke her wrist right here." He said pointing in the picture. It didnt take long for Colesta to find the damage point, she had after all studied medical in college before dropping out. "but it'll heal." she said, calming down a little, "Yes, it will." The doctor agreed, "We just need to put a cast on her and she'll be all set." Colesta nodded and said a thank you before a couple of nurses walked in and began the casting process.
It hadnt taken long and they were nice enough to send Emma home with pain killers in her system, and gave Colesta some more in case the little girl needed them. Emma, had fallen asleep in her car seat shortly after leaving the hospital, which made for a very quiet ride. When they reached the giant iron gate meant to keep tresspassers out the person working it quickly recognized her and let her in. Emma woke up instantly once reaching the house, "I want to swing." Frowning Colesta tried convincing the girl otherwise, but since she'd had a bad day she eventually agreed.
Before walking towards the park Colesta noticed both Travis and Camilas cars will in the driveway, they were both supposed to be at work. Emma was ecited once they had reahed the park and went to swing while Colesta took a seat on a bench and watched her to make sure nothing else happened. "I really need to find somewhere else for her to go during the day." She mumbled under her breath while watching the girl smile.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Orna was on top of Carlin as they were wrestling and she licked his face. He laughed and said "Ok ok, you win. Get off now you big pup". Orna ran off and saw someone on the bench and decided to go say hello. She sprinted over and sat next to Colesta wagging her tail and let out a short bark. Carlin watched the dog and chuckled slightly, his dog had always been friendly towards other people and was an amazing judge of character. Aengus ran off to the swings again and only one was open, the one by Emma. Aengus saw her cast and sat down on the swing and said "That's a pretty thing you have there on your arm. What happened?" Aengus was examining the cast with a curious look on his face. Carlin walked over to the bench and sat down and simply said, "Sorry about my dog. She likes meeting new people. Her name is Orna, been the family dog since my son was born." Carlin looked over at Colesta and noticed that she didn't seem entirely relaxed while watching, what he thought, was her daughter on the swings next to his son. "Looks like you've had a rough day. Everything alright lass?" he asked with genuine concern.
Back to top Go down
ak-kat
Admin
ak-kat

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:29 am

Emma looked at the boy nest to her and shrugged. What happened to her was none of his business as far as she was concerned. She looked at the ground as she swung and when she looked up she saw her mother swarmed by a man as well. Colesta looked at the man, "Youre an awful willing person to share about yourself." She looked at the dog and then back at the man. "And please dont call me lass. It annoys the hell out of me." The fact she said this would impress Travis and Camila. Never once had she said something like this in front of anyone. She was raised to be civil and polite. "A rough day, yeah, I guess that explains it."
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Aengus kept swinging, he was used to people being silent when he asked questions so he kept swinging. Carlin just smiled a little and said, "Yea, I grew up in a place where everyone knew everything about you already so I'm fairly open. And no calling you lass, got it. And we all have days like that" he looked fondly at his son as he swung knowing that some days with a kid were really rough. "Oh, forgot my manners." he looked over at Colesta and extended his right hand saying, "I'm Carlin. Nice to meet you...." he paused simply because he didn't know her name. Orna trotted over to Carlin and lay down at his feet, yawning and putting her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
ak-kat
Admin
ak-kat

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:50 pm

Colesta gave him her hand and said, "Colesta, nice to meet you." She looked at the dog and rolled her eyes. Emma turned and watched the boy. He seemed content with no answer, and it made her think he couldnt be too bad if he could accept that kind of answer. "I, fell of a swing." Emma said turning her head back around to look at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Carlin smiled a bit and nodded after shaking Colesta's hand, "Colesta. A good name. Have you lived in the community long?" he asked trying to make light conversation while he watched Aengus swing and talking to the girl next to him. The dog looked like she was sleeping but he knew she was awake and ready to go at his or his sons call, when they were all ready to leave.
Aengus looked back over and said, "Owie. That sounds like it hurt. How'd you fall off?" he asked, still curious about the cast and wondering what made her change her mind about giving him an answer after shrugging at him.
Back to top Go down
ak-kat
Admin
ak-kat

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:30 pm

"Long enough." Colesta replied. "And yourself?"

"I was pushed." Emma said seeing her mother by the man she assumed as the boys father.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:39 pm

"Just a few months now. I"m fairly new to town." he replied "I needed some distance...." he said letting the other words fall away as his mind brought up old memories.
-------------------------------------------
"Who pushed you???" Aengus asked looking at her, genuinely concerned.
Back to top Go down
ak-kat
Admin
ak-kat

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Colesta nodded. "I see. Well, welcome to deception shores."

"Some stupid kid. It doesnt matter." Emma said looking at her cast again.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:48 pm

"Thank you. It's always nice to meet good people in a new town." he said gladly. "Hey...." he stopped talking and shook his head and chuckled slightly, "Nevermind." he said.

-----------------------------------------------

Aengus glanced down at the cast and curious, he asked, "Did this happen while your mommy was at work?"
Back to top Go down
ak-kat
Admin
ak-kat

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:53 pm

"Dont nevermind me" Colesta said in a sharp tone. She had become annoyed with that word lately since Travis was constantly using it. "Spill it." She didnt care that she probably sounded demanding, she would not deal with this from any one else.

"Are you taunting me?" Emma asked the boy feeling furious. Turning to him she glared awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Carlin looked over at her and smiled a bit, "A woman who doesn't take no for an answer. I like that. I was going to ask you if you wanted to get a drink or a bite to eat some time?"

-------------------------

"No I am not mocking you. It was just a question." he said noting the furious look on her face.
Back to top Go down
ak-kat
Admin
ak-kat

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:03 pm

Tipping her head slightly to the side she muffled out her response, "Ummm, sure. Why not?" She let out a small chuckle, "Nothing like a drink to whisk away a bad day."

Emma nodded still unsure. "Yes, momma was at work."
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Carlin barely heard her but chuckled a little and replied, "How about tonight, my place? I'm not much for bars. things tend to get carried away there." he laughed slightly at her last comment, "And I agree. It's always nice to have a drink after a long or bad day."

-------------------------------------------

Aengus nodded and pointed at his dad, "My papa works at home so I get to stay and watch t.v. and play with my dog while he's on his computer. Would you like to meet my dog???" he asked with a big grin on his face, "She's really nice and is lots of fun."
Back to top Go down
ak-kat
Admin
ak-kat

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Colesta thought for a moment. "Okay, but I would have to let everyone at my house know." She said smiling

Emma nodded, "Youre lucky. And sure, I'd love to see your dog. Is it friendly?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Carlin smiled back and said, "Alright. That's ok. Hey," he said looking up at the kids watching Aengus slow down on the swing, "Looks like my son is coming over. Wonder why...." he mused to himself.

-----------------------------

Aengus slowed the swing down and hopped off smiling, "I know. I'm glad my papa is always home. Of course she's friendly. She's my best friend. Come on, I'll introduce you two." he laughed a little bit, grinning.
Back to top Go down
ak-kat
Admin
ak-kat

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Colesta shook her head. "I havent a clue."

Emma smiled, "Okay, whats her name?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:30 pm

"Looks like he's coming over here. And made a new friend. Do you know the little girl he's with?" Carlin asked watching his son grab the little girls uncasted hand and pulling her gently towards him and the dog.

---------------------------------------

"Her name is Orna. It's Irish" Aengus said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
ak-kat
Admin
ak-kat

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:42 pm

"Thats my daughter." Colesta said ryely. "Emma."

"Are you Irish?" Emma asked blushing as he grabbed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deception Shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores Empty

Back to top Go down

Deception Shores
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Athamas Nine Divines :: The Divines :: Multi-Player RP's-
Jump to: