Athamas Nine Divines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its not who you want to spend Friday night with, it's who you want to spend all of Saturday with.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deception Shores

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ak-kat
Admin
ak-kat

Deception Shores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:44 am

"I guess the kids dont like her. I dont know why." She shook her head.
Emma sat down and yawned, "Im tired of walking."
Back to top Go down
https://theninedivines.forumotion.com
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:51 am

"Well I don't see why. From what I've seen she's a really nice girl." Carlin saw Emma sit down and he laughed a little, "Well that's good because we are almost to my home," he said as he pointed down the street a few feet, "I live just right there. Maybe you and Aengus could race?" he suggested as he gave Aengus a slight nod.
Aengus helped Emma up and pulled her towards the house, "Come on! Lets go inside!! I have lotsa toys we can play with!" he said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
ak-kat
Admin
ak-kat

PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:55 am

Colesta smiled, "Thank you. She can be a little stubborn sometimes." She watched as Emma ran off after Aengus and smiled when she heard her laugh. She leaned against Carlin, "She never laughs." She smiled a little bit and then realized what she was doing, "Oh, Im sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:01 am

Carlin smiled as Aengus took off after Emma and replied to Colesta when she leaned against him, "It's not a problem. I know how it is for a little one to get tired of walking." he was a little shocked she had leaned against him but he honestly didn't mind. He had blushed slightly at the motion but quickly got the red to go away. "It's alright." he said when she apologized. He gave her a smile, touched her hand slightly in a gesture saying lets follow and said with a small laugh, "We should get to the house before the kids demolish it."
Back to top Go down
ak-kat
Admin
ak-kat

PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:31 am

Colesta blushed a little, "Yeah thatd probably be a good idea. Nothing like walking into a trashed house" She chuckled slightly and then followed behind Carlin into the house.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:35 pm

Carlin opened the door and walked in, kicking off his shoes at the front door and smiling at Colesta, "Welcome to my home." he said warmly gesturing, "That's the living room and the kitchen is this way." he said as he walked towards the kitchen. The kids had already gone into Aengus's room and were playing in there with the many toys Aengus owned. Walking into the kitchen Carlin turned around and motioned to the bar saying, "Take a seat if you want. Make yourself at home." he walked over to a cabinet and reached up grabbing a key and inserting into the lock. He turned the key and asked Colesta, "What do you feel like drinking? I have everything from beer to whisky."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deception Shores   Deception Shores - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deception Shores
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Athamas Nine Divines :: The Divines :: Multi-Player RP's-
Jump to: