Athamas Nine Divines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its not who you want to spend Friday night with, it's who you want to spend all of Saturday with.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello!!! I'm just trying this out... Click this if you wanna get know me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guinevere

Hello!!! I'm just trying this out... Click this if you wanna get know me? Empty
PostSubject: Hello!!! I'm just trying this out... Click this if you wanna get know me?   Hello!!! I'm just trying this out... Click this if you wanna get know me? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:31 am

Rawr!!! Hellos my name is Guinevere!!! I love music!! All kinds!! I'm new to this site and I'm just trying to figure it out still yet xD but I'm having lots of fun!! So um I just wanted to say hi!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!! I'm just trying this out... Click this if you wanna get know me?   Hello!!! I'm just trying this out... Click this if you wanna get know me? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:35 am

That makes two of us xD
Back to top Go down
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!! I'm just trying this out... Click this if you wanna get know me?   Hello!!! I'm just trying this out... Click this if you wanna get know me? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:04 am

Hehe ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!! I'm just trying this out... Click this if you wanna get know me?   Hello!!! I'm just trying this out... Click this if you wanna get know me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello!!! I'm just trying this out... Click this if you wanna get know me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Athamas Nine Divines :: Heys & Byes :: Hey-
Jump to: