Athamas Nine Divines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its not who you want to spend Friday night with, it's who you want to spend all of Saturday with.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mingle (apartment living)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
smileyface

smileyface

Location : A place where there are pretty unicorns that eat rainbows and poop butterflies :3

Mingle (apartment living) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mingle (apartment living)   Mingle (apartment living) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:33 pm

I glanced around me again and spotted one familiar face, the guy from earlier. I smiled a bit and started to walk towards him, wondering what I would say.. I didn't know his name, and I had no idea what I would do after I said hi. This was just an all around awkward situation and I had no idea what I was doing, but I finally just decided to wing it. I stood up a little straighter, and wandered over to him, "Hey!" I said as I came up next to him, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
http://momentsxx.forumotion.com/forum
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mingle (apartment living)   Mingle (apartment living) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:49 pm

Leo shook his head quickly and looked over to where the familiar voice had come from. After blinking a few times his mind still completely blank his brain kicked in and he said with a smile, "Hey! Fancy meeting you here." The glazed look had completely disappeared and he had completely forgotten about what he was thinking about before.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Mingle (apartment living)   Mingle (apartment living) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:58 am

Zavier smiled his cute-boyish-half smile, "I only wish it was a mob." He said to the pretty girl at the front desk, and oddly he felt like he had seen her before... "I'm Zavier, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mingle (apartment living)   Mingle (apartment living) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mingle (apartment living)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Athamas Nine Divines :: The Divines :: Multi-Player RP's-
Jump to: